BERRY WHITE (BW)
Berry white strain is a VIP strain used by the smokers’ world widely. The reason is it relaxes both mind and body muscles. But do you know what Berry white strain exactly is and what does it do to the human body? Let us explore.
Berry White Strain:
Berry White strain is the aggregate of the crossing of the Blueberry strain with the White Widow strain.
The strain gets its name from its two parent strains; Berry and White.
It is quite a vigorous strain. The THC levels range between 19-25%. The average value revolves around a 22% mark. This high THC level makes it one of the perfect choices for wise cannabis smokers. A CBD level of 0.1 percent equalizes its high THC level.
The Berry White strain is a medium-sized cannabis plant when fully grown, with large bluish colored buds. These buds can also turn purple color from plants to plant.
How does the plant of Berry White look?
The plant of the strain produces a heavy covering of trichomes. It has neon orange pistils growing all over the leaves.
Where does the plant of Berry White Grow?
The plant of Berry White can grow in both environments; either outside or inside. It can grow in all kinds of weather conditions from hot sunny days to cold, rain to mild dew. But you need to water it regularly.
If grown inside, the plant can produce flowers with 7 to 8 weeks. But if you grow it outside, the plant produces buds or flowers in October. It means that the cultivation of Berry white plants in any weather is not a major concern.
The aroma of the Berry White is a beautiful combination of blueberries that are mixed with sweet, sour and earthy fragrances.
The taste of Berry White is a combination of blueberries and unripe berries. It has pungent sweet, sour and spicy flavors also added. It is also flavored with earthy pine and floral flavors, which makes the strain not less than a mesmerizing experience for the taste buds.
The taste is one other reason; most of the smokers prefer the strain for smoking.
Effects of Berry White Strain on the body and why it is smoked?
The smokers of Berry white claims that smoking this strain can affect the body;
- It relaxes the body and mind. Smokers who want to sit back and relax, smoke it.
- By smoking the hybrid berry White, people get the salutation positive effects of its Sativa genetics. It uplifts the depressed feelings and makes the user happy and euphoric.
The medical uses of this strain cannot be neglected. That’s is why you can see the weed strain on the ingredients list of many medicines. Some of the benefits are;
- suitable for treating stress and anxiety in depressed patients.
- It’s one of the best antinodes, for people suffering from insomnia.
- It is a good mood lifter for depressed patients.
- It is widely recommended for the treatment of moderate levels of pain levels. Doctors use it in the treatment of migraines and muscular pain.
- Berry White Strain is a highly accountable antiemetic– it increases appetite.
There are two sides to everything; one good and one bad. Studies reveal that the White Berry strain has numerous advantages in medicine and gives a relaxing mode to the human body while reducing depression. However, the strain has some possible side effects too. These side effects shall be considered before smoking. Some of the possible side effects are:
- The smoking of the strain leaves the mouth dry.
- It can also leave your eyes dry.
- Due to a higher TCH level, some smokers claim that the weed can result in dizziness, paranoia, and nausea.
Due to the high potency and TCH level, Berry White strain is one of the highest demanded strains on the market by smokers. It is used for releasing stress and making the muscles calm. Smokers like the strong taste of berries too. The medical advantages of the weed make it one of the important ingredients in most of the medicines used for killing depression.